A delicious blend of Sri Lankan flavours, enriched by Indian and colonial influences. This popular curry is mild in flavour and will be loved by the entire family.
Take your taste buds straight to the bustling streets of Asia with authentic & easy Asian classics. Chef and product creator, Chris Doutre, arrived in Australia in 1980, bringing his impressive knowledge, talent and long association with North Indian cuisine. He soon established a popular restaurant in Brisbane which he owned and operated for many years.
After winning many awards, Chris was determined to share his passion for his native cuisine with all Australians. In 2004 he formed a partnership with Flavour Makers, a young and successful food manufacturing business. From this partnership, Passage Foods was born.
- Seal meat or vegetables in a hot, oiled saucepan.
- Toss through the potato cubes.
- Add the simmer sauce and stir until bubbling.
- Turn heat down to low and simmer until meat or vegetables are tender (20 mins for veg or chicken, longer for red meats).
- Before serving mix through coconut milk & heat until bubbling.
- Serve with steamed basmati rice.
Water, Onion, Sugar, Garlic, Spices, Corn Starch, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Ginger, Vinegar, Natural Flavour, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Vegetable Gum (Xanthan), Natural Colours (Paprika & Turmeric Oleoresins)
Contains nothing artificial
|Servings per package: 4